Job Type: Full-time with hours to vary based on company needs.
The potential candidate should have a solid background in the field and be able to coordinate operations and oversee workers at multiple construction sites. As the point of reference for both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of a project.
* Scheduling, management and oversight of field staff, including conducting field employee meetings, tracking field production, ensuring contractual performance and timely completion of projects, and monitoring all field timesheets.
* Training and teaching all field employees. Responsible for setting up different training plans and ideas for all field employees
* Attending all weekly GC meetings for every job site.
* Review all layout and coordination of every job.
* Quality control and quality assistance for all projects.
* Processing weekly paperwork: such as approving foreman timesheets, foreman daily reports, foreman toolbox talks, and all extra work tickets.
* Aid Project Managers with change orders, RFI’s, material procurement, and production tracking.
* Comprehensive knowledge of commercial blueprints and engineered drawings as they pertain to metal framing, drywall, and acoustical ceilings.
* Complete knowledge of industry materials, tools, equipment, and safety standards.
* Exceptional time management skills.
* Work and adhere to a job schedule, budgets and production.
* Highly motivated and have the ability to be proactive, take initiative, and drive a project.
* Strong communication skills.
* Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor with customer contact.
* Ability to lead and work in a team environment.
* Preferred: OSHA training.
* Must have a minimum of 5 years RELATED Drywall experience,
*Must pass a background check & have a valid driver’s license, and reliable transportation.
*The salary is based on industry standards and experience.
* 401 K Matching
* Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
* 8 Paid Holidays
* Vacation Time
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME BELOW